[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Due to congenital reasons or trauma such as burns, a beard may not grow in the face area. People who do not grow a beard or have a missing beard are popularly known as beards. The aesthetic value of beard can cause beard deprivation to be perceived as traumatic for men. For this reason, there have been rapid developments in the field of beard transplantation in aesthetic surgery in recent years. Beard transplantation is a surgical operation performed by transplanting hair follicles to beardless areas. The intense demand for this area of expertise has brought questions about whether a natural result can be achieved with beard transplantation.[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]The fact that the beard has been on the trend list in recent years and is preferred aesthetically has increased the interest in beard transplantation. At this point, it should not be forgotten that the operation requires expertise and should be performed by doctors who know the job. One of the most important stages in beard transplantation, opening a channel in the area to be transplanted should be applied by professional hands.[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]
How is beard transplantation applied?
[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]As the most advanced technique in beard transplantation, beard transplantation is used with the FUE method, which does not leave any traces in the application. How is beard transplantation applied?[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]
- Before applying beard transplantation, the patient’s condition is checked.
- After a preliminary examination for beard transplantation, it is necessary to determine the area where the hair hair will be removed.
- If the beard transplant is decided, the donor area, that is, the place where the beard roots will be taken, is decided. For a beard, bristles are usually removed from the nape or temple.
- After the donor area is decided during beard transplantation, the doctor determines how many grafts will be taken for beard transplantation..
- A channel is opened in the area where the hair follicles will be planted.
- The hair follicle is taken from the donor area with a meticulous procedure without destroying the area with micro motors.
- The hair follicles are transplanted into the opened canals carefully and with a completely professional procedure. With the DHI Plus beard transplantation, the tissues are worked meticulously without damaging them.
[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]After the beard transplant performed under local anesthesia, the person is discharged. There are points that physicians should pay attention to in accordance with their explanations. The patient can perform the first wash within 1 or 3 days after the beard transplant.[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]
Are natural results obtained with beard transplantation?
[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]When beard transplantation is done professionally by experts, it is possible to get a natural result. Natural results will come between 6 months and 9 months following the beard transplant. It is possible to experience shock spills for at least 3 months with beard transplantation. In shock spills, the transplanted hair is shed and the hair roots remain. For this reason, spills are replaced by permanent beards that can even be shaved in time.[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]After the beard transplant, the following points are also important for the natural appearance of the beard:[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]
- After the beard transplantation, the recommendations of the doctors should be strictly followed.
- Smoking and alcohol should be stopped for a few weeks following the beard transplant.
- Attention should be paid to hygiene rules.
- Shaving should not be performed until the doctor gives permission.
[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]If the person is meticulous about personal care after the beard transplant, the natural growth of the transplanted beard follicles becomes easier.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]